Get FSSAI State @7500/-


The Food Standards and Safety Authority of India (FSSAI) is the supreme authority that is responsible for regulating and supervising food safety. So it is compulsory to take FSSAI Food safety License Registration as per the law. Here we discuss the FSSAI state license. Industries having an annual turnover between Rs.12 lakhs to 20 crores can apply for an FSSAI state license. Food business operators like small to medium-sized manufacturers, storage units, Transporters, Retailers, Restaurants Marketers, distributors, etc. are however required to obtain the FSSAI State License Registration. FSSAI License is mandatory for anyone who intends to do a food business. This not only involves preparing food but everyone who handles food at various stages before it ultimately reaches the customer like raw materials, manufacturing, processing, restaurant packing, and the distribution as well as the agencies who have the authority to sell them.

We provide an end-to-end service for food licensing and FSSAI registration. With us you get:
  • FSSAI registration at the least time frame
  • Comprehensive help with FSSAI online application filling
  • Guidance on selecting the right food license type
  • Support through the entire registration procedure
  • Solution to all your questions and concerns.
  • Inquire Now

    Documents required for FSSAI

    PAN Card
    Identity Proof
    Address Proof
    Fill this Form
    Frequently asked questions
    1. We collect and verify the documents
    2. We file the FSSAI application on your behalf
    3. You procure the FSSAI License and enjoy legal benefits
    FSSAI licenses issued to food businesses are valid for a period of 1 to 5 years.
    It is mandatory to apply for license renewal 30 days before the expiry of the existing license. Non-renewal of licenses can fetch a fine of 100 per day until the renewal is done.
    Yes, you do. You need a central license registered from the address in the import export code.
    The registered office of your company will need a central license. Your manufacturing units will also need individual state licenses for each state they’re in.
    Others Links
    // //